Systems Management is the easy and affordable way to manage, monitor and maintain all your organisation’s devices, whether they are in the office or remote. Thanks to the simplicity offered by the pre-configured settings, the learning curve is practically non-existent, and it ensures that the organisation’s IT infrastructure operates exactly according to plan.
- Manage all devices at any time and from anywhere.
- Secure access to the service
- Manage devices including: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android and iOS, and SNMP for printers and other network devices.
- Alerts and monitoring: Monitor use of CPU, memory and hard disks, printers low on ink etc., with real-time graphs and alerts.
- Rapid tasks and scripts: Create your own scripts, or download them from the ComStore online and schedule launches or program them to launch automatically in response to alerts.
- Patch management: Automate the deployment of updates and patches for the software installed.
- Software deployment: Centrally deploy software and updates.
- Remote access: Task management, file transfer, registry editor, command line, event log, etc. Repair devices without interrupting users, or full access to user’s desktops.
- Tickets system: Organise, classify and prioritise incident resolution. Share and reuse technical procedures for resolving problems.
- Mobile Device Management: Establish password policies, control over use of the device, remote connectivity settings, remote locking and data wiping.
- Security certificates: FISMA, SAS70, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (32-bit & 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32-bit & 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 (64-bit edition)
(*) Windows Installer 3.1 and .Net Framework 2.0 required
For Apple Macintosh
- Apple OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 OS X El Capitan
- Red Hat 5.x and later
- Fedora 19.x and later
- CentOS 5.x and later
- Debian 5.x and later
- Ubuntu 11 and later
For smartphones and tablets
- iOS 6 and later
- Android 2.3.3 and later
- Internet Explorer 7